Health Careers Academy
Upstate AHEC’s Health Careers Academy (HCA) is a four year, interactive, academic based program designed to encourage and prepare high school students to enter health careers. The curriculum includes activities that improve student skills while demonstrating the link between classroom subjects such as communications, math and science to the practice of healthcare.
Opportunities for HCA participants include:
- Academic Scholarship
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Participation in State and National Conferences
- Career Interest Inventory
- Mentoring Support
- Pre-Health Skills Building
- Hands-on Clinical Skills Training
You may submit the following information to Nita Donald through Email: email@example.com, Fax: 864-349-1179 or Mail: 104 South Venture Drive. Greenville, SC 29615.
- HCA Enrollment Form
- A school transcript/ or copy of last report card