Directions for Completing Evaluations and Printing Certificates
In order to better serve our customers, Upstate AHEC changed providers of our distance learning site, AHEC U, back in May 2015. It was brought to our attention that some participants are still able to use their user ID and password from our old AHEC U site. If you had taken a previous class with Upstate AHEC, please try to log into the new site using your old user ID and password. If you have forgotten it, click on the ‘Forgot Username or Password’ link. Be sure to check your junk or spam folders in case an email is received there. If you do not receive an email then try to create a new user ID and password to access the new site.
To receive credit for any live course, you must complete the program evaluation ONLINE. If you do not complete this evaluation, you will be considered a no show and will not receive credit. Access to the program evaluation will be made available on the day of the course and will remain available for 10 days after the course completion date. Access will be removed on the 10th day after the course date, so it is imperative that you complete the course evaluation before that time.Once access has been removed, credit is no longer available.
Please read carefully and use the following procedure to complete your program evaluation and print your continuing education certificate:
1. Click on this link or copy into your browser address bar: http://ahecu.ethinkeducation.com/ . This takes you to the front page of the Upstate AHEC Credit Site.
2. Click on “login” in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This takes you to a page where you can login or if you are a first time user of the Credit Site you will be asked to…
3. Create a new account. Follow the instructions. The information required is the same information that has been collected on a paper form in the past. It is used to report aggregate numbers and to keep a record of which courses you have taken. If you have any problems creating your account contact us at email@example.com. Once you have logged into the Credit Site:
4. Click on the title of the program you attended.
5. Use the enrollment key provided by the instructor at the end of the program you attended to enter the course. Handouts are available here to download if needed.
6. Click on the evaluation, complete, and submit.
7. View, save, or print your certificate. Keep this certificate for your records.
*If you do not complete the program evaluation you will not get a certificate and Upstate AHEC will not be able to provide one at a later date.
** If you complete the program evaluation and obtain your certificate but lose it, you may request another certificate from Upstate AHEC within 3 years for a fee of $25.00 per certificate.